Monday, March 27, 2017

2017-03-27 HUGE NEWS!

Here you go. Here is a chance for you to purchase one of my early pedals for $10 USD shipped (only in the 48 states). 

They are based off of the bazz fuss schematic.

All I am looking to recoup is parts and shipping. I am still in the learning phase, just selling to buy more parts.

WHAT these pedals are? Nasty fuzzes. one pot two jacks and a 9V hookup. Good range and gain out of them, and once you plug them in hold on to your hat!

THESE  pedals are in sturdy industrial hard plastic housings with a metal plate on top.

THERE ARE NO SWITCHES. Why? One switch costs more than the price i have in parts invested in THE ENTIRE PEDAL already.

I figure about $6 in parts including housing and $4 for shipping sounds fair.

I am learning and these are what i would consider a basic PROTOTYPE. The money from these sales will simply be used to buy more parts.

IF you are interested email me at trashedengineering@gmail.com and i would love to get one of these out to you!

THANK you all to everybody who has read my blog faithfully and the TRASHED empire is only growing.

CHEERS AND THANKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment