Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy NEW YEAR! I Am Still Here and Still Trashed.

Its a new year and i am still Trashed. Hopefully you are too.

Most of you bastards are probably still hung over. I have had MORE than a few years with a fuzzy night, or maybe day? or two. However I choose not too any more, but that's my choice, I am not damning any of you for your decisions. Bottoms up!

WELL lets get down to 'da bidnazz.


  • You will get WEEKLY posts, I have more time and will commit.



  • Pics of my gear will regularly pop up now.



  • One of these days I will figure out how to change the page layout [yawn].


the FUN SHIZZZ! 

Pedlulz are still being built, more to come, I will be clearing out some stuff from the shop. I need to sell some gear too, I will post on here.

If you want a fuzz, shoot me an email [or reply here] I promise it will cost you less than a $20 bill to your door.

CHEERS!

1 comment: