Saturday, July 14, 2018

Gentlemen and Gentlewomen (?),

OK! A couple of  things that you all deserve to know.

Sorry I have not been posting as regularly as I have been quite busy.

1. Earlier this month my first baby arrived after my wife having a stressful pregnancy. My little girl is sweet and amazes me more and more every day.

2. As far as the blog goes, there are some minor changes. For one, is that I am running out of topics slowly. I will revisit some old topics. There is a lot of material in this from when I started that haven't gotten a lot of views, I would think you all would like it, check it out.

3.I am off of the Squier thing. They are in storage and may be for sale, but i am indefinitely keeping the black HH strat that i put DiMarzios in, it plays fantastically.

Moving Forward.

Starting in the next few weeks, I will be selling fuzz pedals. They are single transistor single knob pedals that are a lot of fun to play with. I will put some videos up soon of them. $20 a pop shipped in the USA. The more I sell the more I will be able to make. THAT is my form of support for the blog and further pedal building and parts AND it keeps the spousal unit (wifey) happy, despite having the laptop open at 3am listening to me type up blogs. There are about ten available. If you want one, reply in this thread to comments, AND EMAIL trashedengineering@gmail.com. Pay Pal is the best way to go but don't send it to this email, contact me and I will send the request to you from my main account.

Moving forward again, there will be more gear pics from my collection and reviews, and updates as I pick up more.

CHEERS ALL!

TLDR; I will have badass fuzzs i have been building available soon for $20 shipped in the USA,

No comments:

Post a Comment